Weekly Inspiration

First we dream, then we desire, then we determine and then we do. It takes all four steps to make our dreams come true.

1/18/11

Changes Changes

There has been so many changes in my life. Too many to mention. I was outside the loop for a while. I can't complain, it has been a great journey with many new experiences.
I have to prioritize my time to be able to continue blogging because I really missed blogging.
My husband and I have agreed that I go back to work so I am now a Working at Home and Out of the Home Mom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep up the pace

Keep up the pace
Green 4 in 1 Bundle for Nintendo Wii Fit

Featured Item Of The Week

Featured Item Of The Week
Great For The Holidays

Ingrid's shared items

Featured Product of last week

Featured Product of last week
Spice up the decoration in your home

Amazing Deal on Cookware Set

Amazing Deal on Cookware Set
30pc Stainless Steel Cookware Set

It Is Important To Pamper Me

It Is Important To Pamper Me
Bath And Body Works Lavish Vanilla and Lavender Gift Set

Gift Ideas for Mother's Day

Gift Ideas for Mother's Day
White jade multi-strand necklace

Remember MOM

Remember MOM
14 Karat w D/c Wishbone Necklace 18'

Nintendo Wii Ultimate Bundle - With 40 Great Games

Nintendo Wii Ultimate Bundle - With 40 Great Games
Nintendo Wii Ultimate Bundle - With 40 Great Games, Docking Station and 4 Controllers