Weekly Inspiration

First we dream, then we desire, then we determine and then we do. It takes all four steps to make our dreams come true.

1/24/11

Another day of my Journey

Thank God! I am over the first phase of the 17th day diet and I must say it was very hard in the beginning but I took it this time with a different approach.
As I said before I tried so many times in the past to diet but failed every time, but this time I took it spiritually. I was listening to a radio program and I can't remember the name of the author or the book but she said a few things that made me finally realised that it is okay to ask God for help for my weight loss goals, she also said that it is impossible to be overcome spiritually if we can't overcome naturally also and that got me into a new mode.
I prayed and asked for will power and strength to succeed this time and I would pray over every meal and ask the Lord to help me to keep this new life style change, and I have to say that it worked and I am finally able to overcome this horrible eating habits of the past.
I lost 13lbs in the 1st 17 days and I am ecstatic. I will share some of the recipes form the 17 days diet with you in the recipe corner. If I can do it with God's help then you can too.
I am now on the 2nd phase of the 17 day diet and I am loving the way it is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep up the pace

Keep up the pace
Green 4 in 1 Bundle for Nintendo Wii Fit

Featured Item Of The Week

Featured Item Of The Week
Great For The Holidays

Ingrid's shared items

Featured Product of last week

Featured Product of last week
Spice up the decoration in your home

Amazing Deal on Cookware Set

Amazing Deal on Cookware Set
30pc Stainless Steel Cookware Set

It Is Important To Pamper Me

It Is Important To Pamper Me
Bath And Body Works Lavish Vanilla and Lavender Gift Set

Gift Ideas for Mother's Day

Gift Ideas for Mother's Day
White jade multi-strand necklace

Remember MOM

Remember MOM
14 Karat w D/c Wishbone Necklace 18'

Nintendo Wii Ultimate Bundle - With 40 Great Games

Nintendo Wii Ultimate Bundle - With 40 Great Games
Nintendo Wii Ultimate Bundle - With 40 Great Games, Docking Station and 4 Controllers